If you are getting some Display issues while accessing the Quickbooks software then there is nothing to worry about. multiple users have reported this issue that they are facing these kinds of issues after changing the desktop screen. If you have encountered this issue then you can quickly resolve this issue by following the methods mentioned below.
What are the effects of Quickbooks Display Issues?
The Quickbooks Display issues generally occur due to some changes in the resolution of the screen. Apart from this, we have also mentioned some of the common issues that can cause this error.
- The screen gets distorted when you try to minimize or maximize it to change the focus of the screen.
- You might not get able to locate multiple buttons on Quickbooks Software because of these display issues.
- the open transaction form in Quickbooks Software will not be accessible because of the screen size of the software.
- You will get a blank screen on your desktop while trying to open the Quickbooks Dashboard.
- the icon to change the size of the software will get missing at the top-right corner.
- You will not be able to access the Quickbooks Complete page.
- the size of the fonts of the letters and buttons will become large.
- Invoices at Quickbooks Desktop will become small.
what are the causes of Quickbooks Display Issues?
Quickbooks Display issues can occur because of several reasons. Hence, In order to avoid these issues, you need to regularly check the resolution of the screen and fonts are configured properly. the incorrect configuration of these settings can lead to this error. you might get a distorted screen because of incorrect screen resolution.
In order to access the Quickbooks Software properly, the DPI value should remain between 80-100 %. the DPI term stands for dot per inch which defines the intensity of the dots in a given area. In general, these terms define how many dots can be placed in a given area. If the system has DPI value ranges in between 120-125% then you might encounter the Quickbooks Display issues. However, you can also resolve these errors easily. You need to simply configure the resolution settings of your desktop to fix this issue. In case, you need any kind of assistance in order to troubleshoot this error then you can get helo from the experts at Quickbooks Desktop. these experts are well trained and capable to help you with the best possible solution to resolve the error quickly.
How to Fix quickbooks Display Issues?
You can follow the ways mentioned below to troubleshoot this error quickly.
Method: 1 Change DPI Configuration
- Press the Windows key and open the control panel window.
- Search Control Panel in the search bar and hit enter.
- Now Press the windows+X key and then choose the appearance and personalization option from the opened window.
- Now click on the Change item size option and then choose the custom scaling option.
- now choose 100% from the drop-down menu and then click on OK and then apply to make the changes effective.
If you are using Windows 8/8.1 then you can directly right-click on the desktop screen and choose the properties option. Now click on the screen option and then choose the display settings and make the required changes as mentioned above to fix this error.
Method: 2 Quickbooks View Preferences
- Go to the desktop screen and double-click on the Quickbooks Icon to open it.
- Now from the menu bar, click on the edit option and then choose the preferences option.
- After this, click upon the display view option and then open the “My preferences” tab.
- After this, from the view area option, click on One window open and then click on “Ok” when prompted to confirm.
After this restart your device and then try opening the Quickbooks Software again to check if the error has been resolved or not.
Method: 3 Change the Screen Resolution settings
- Close all the running programs and go to the desktop screen.
- Now right-click on the screen and click on the display option.
- after this, click on the advanced display settings option from the opened window.
- Now click on the display option and then choose the modify resolution option if you are using multiple desktop screens.
- Now from the drop-down menu, select 1024×768 resolution or larger, and then click on Ok.
- after this, click on the “keep the changes” option and then save to apply the changes.
After changing the resolution of the screen, Now restart your device and then open the Quickbooks Software. if you can successfully access all the features and buttons on the Quickbooks software then the error has been resolved.
So these are some of the Quick ways that you can use if you have encountered Quickbooks display issues while trying to access the Quickbooks Software. In Order to avoid these errors in the future, Make sure to check the resolution settings of your desktop on regular basis. In case, you are trying to install Quickbooks POS Software and you have encountered Quickbooks Error 176109 while activating the software then it is because of the missing activation files. You can troubleshoot this error by renaming the WS Activity file and deleting the files of the entitlement folder. You can reset your device and activate the Quickbooks POS Software successfully.