What is QBW32 Exe? Safe or A Threat? How to Fix?
QuickBooks is a highly recommended software by numerous business organizations for managing accounting and bookkeeping effortlessly. After the creation of this amazing software traditional ways of accounting have been replaced with advanced ones. Intuit (Developer of QB) launches the latest QB Desktop version every year with more new features and bug fixes. Despite all these merits, you can come across some errors in QuickBooks at times.
QBW32 exe is one such error that takes place due to spam emails and while trying to access the application through malicious sites. The exe. extension is an executable file that can cause damage to your computer. In this post, we will explain to you what is qbw32 exe, whether it is a virus in your PC that you must remove, or it is just a genuine application. You will also read root causes, symptoms, and solutions to fix the QBW32.exe errors.
Important Points to Note about QBW32 Exe
- File Name: QBW32.exe
- Location: C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 13.0\
- Developer: Intuit Inc.
- Path: C:\Program Files\intuit\quickbooks enterprise solutions 13.0\qbw32.exe
- Size: 493.37 KB
QBW32.exe Error: What is it?
QBW32 exe a file that is connected with the QB pro software and payroll value. The reason this error takes place is when there numerous spam emails and you are attempting to get access from an infected site/area.
This error can also bother you when you try to open the PC, during a printout, during downloading, installing QBs. In this post, you will get to know what QBW32.exe is, why this issue happens, and quick troubleshooting steps to fix this error Permanently.
How can you Recognise that if an Exe File is Safe or Threat?
It is equally important to know if the extension file is safe or a threat to your system?
The first method is to recognize it via location. The legitimate QBW32 exe file runs from the path C:\Program Files\intuit\quickbooks enterprise solutions 13.0\qbw32.exe. If you see a different location then it is a danger to the PC.
Check if you have downloaded a secured QBW32 exe and can install it on your system.
- Navigate to the tab Task Manager.
- Pick up the option of View.
- Tap on the Columns option.
- Choose “Image Path Name”.
- Add the column location to the Task Manager. If you experience something fishy then check it.
Notifications of your Screen Displays during QBW32.exe Error
After getting the QBW32.exe error, your screen will show these error messages:
- qbw32.exe is not running.
- qbw32.exe not found.
- qbw32.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
- Can’t find qbw32.exe.
- Error qbw32.exe.
- Faulting Application Path: qbw32.exe.
- qbw32.exe Application Error.
- qbw32.exe failed.
- qbw32.exe has experienced an issue & needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Triggers that Cause QBW32.exe Fatal Application Exit
- The QBW32.exe file has shifted from the QB directory.
- QBW32.dll is not in the QB directory.
Fix QBW32.exe using Proven Solutions
QBW32.exe can be fixed using the solutions we have mentioned in the next section. But you have to follow these methods in order.
Solution 1: Restart the PC
This is the most straightforward solution to the qbw32.exe error. Restarting the PC can fix many issues including this one as this process reboots from the scratch.
- Push and hold the power button and the computer will turn off.
- Wait for 20-30 seconds. Make sure not to shut the system instantly as it will damage the motherboard.
- Hold the start button and open the application to check if your desktop is still displaying the qbw32.exe error or showing any unusual activity.
Solution 2: Disable Qbw32.exe Process
- Tap on the Start Task Manager.
- Click on the option Process, then on the Image Name header.
- Find QBW32.exe and choose it. Then click on the option of End Process.
Solution 3: Suppressing the QuickBooks Application
- Right-click on the QBs Desktop icon and simultaneously hold Ctrl.
- Pick the Function option.
- Hold the Ctrl button on the keyword till you get to see the No company open window.
- Open the QB file.
Solution 4: Running QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is already integrated into QB. You can complete this step by the following steps.
- Download the tool from QBs website
- Save the file.
- Close All Programs.
- Now run the tool.
- This step will take 15-23 minutes.
- Restart the PC after running the tool.
Also Find, Steps to Troubleshoot Quickbooks Error 15270
Solution 5: Clean Installation of the QBs Desktop
This will install the files in a new folder that is duplicate to the previous folder.
- Open Quickbooks Tool Hub.
- Visit the TBA Installation issues.
- Choose the option of the Clean install tool.
- The tool will conduct a clean installation.
- After the process, check if the QBW32.exe is solved.
We hope you were able to fix this troublesome issue using the information we have provided in our post. This power-packed article contains all details to remove your doubts but in case you have more queries than it is recommended to contact QuickBooks Customer Support for further assistance. Hopefully, this informative post was worth to you!